Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Soul...

Every relationship is sacred.
Relationships are crucial to learning about who we are. It's about the mystery and sacred space that relationship takes us.
When you get so lost in love, you can loose your soul's purpose.
If that happens, your body will start telling you...something's wrong.

Your body will show you what old beliefs and limitations you need to change and let go so that you can return to a state of balance.

Recently I was diagnosed with an overactive thyroid. People with underactive thyroid in general struggle to voice their opinion. They are afraid of what others will think of them if they assert themselves. They want to keep the peace. They prefer to stifle their voice rather than to get into a conflict.. putting others ahead of themselves is more important than honoring their needs.

My overactive thyroid in general means, I am more assertive. I'm used to speaking up. However, my struggle is in the perception that I'm not being heard. People with overactive thyroid feel humiliated in not getting their way, their desire for control of a person or a situation is not working and they feel powerless. They feel intense anger for being left out and being betrayed.


It was time to take my health into my own hands and heal my thyroid.


Every relationship is mirroring something that is wanting to come up into consciousness for healing and transformation...for wholeness and the evolution of the soul.
Real love exists when you feel completely free.
Free to focus on dreams, free to be or do or think without repressing feelings and ideas, for fear that you will be judged.
we are here on this Earth for our own soul's evolution.
we are here to take care of ourselves first, then we are free to love more fully.
Freedom in relationship is about becoming very clear about who you are and the roles and games
you play with others as well as with friends and family.
Who am I when I'm in the presence of others?
Am I my real self?
Do I feel heard?
Or, do I feel betrayed.
Am I hiding my joy, truth, hurt, or love.
And, what is real love?
How can I be in relationship with another and stay true to myself, not feel abandoned or enmeshed, dismissed or a side tracked.
How can I let go of putting you and your dreams first, or the need to save or fix you and just take care of myself.
Having intimacy without responsibility for others is about practicing the art and skill of freedom in relationship.
I  realize that when I truly heal and take care of my own issues, I am able to love more deeply.
Mastering the art of committing to listening to my Soul's direction will free me to not be fearful of  time spent together-knowing that I am not giving away a part of myself.

Today I focus on my dreams...and commit to my healthy body and my Soul's journey.

No comments: